 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8129
Re: RTLToronto NMRA pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:29:35 GMT

THAT'S not what Calum told me.  he over heard how many of the REAL train guys were
grumbling about how what you do is NOT real train stuff. Ergo your trains suck!  (in
the eyes of others)

"ROBOTS, now that's where its at"  -- me

You know, I'm sure among robotics enthusiast circles, they're thinking the exact
same thing about our competitions.  :)

    Iain