 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8175
RE: robot train banter was (boring)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:05:45 GMT

<Snip>

The NMRA seems to love Lego train layouts.  The GMLTC got the same kind of
reaction when we did 'The National' show in St. Paul a few years ago.  It was a
kick to see our little layout surrounded by 75+ people, and seeing huge
traditional layouts with 10 people looking at them...  Not that it went to our
head, or anything.  *grin*

You all share one big head?

Ralph