 Trains / 20451
Re: LDCC Resources?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:49:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Peter Young wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if there were any website that may contain details on the
setup and control of LDCC.  Are the RCX units required to control the trains
or can this be done by a computer?

When you say LDCC do you mean DCC for RCX, or something else? If DCC for RCX,
have you checked the header of this very newsgroup in web view? It has a link to
Mark Riley's site... http://home.surewest.net/markril/lego/dcc/index.html

Hope that helps. If it didn't, can you ask your question again, please?