 Trains / 20263 (-5)
  Re: 10028 Level Crossing Sneak Peek!

(...) Well, it seems similar in size and detail to other rail vehicles: (URL) I, for one, don't want a 6 wide baseplate. Why? I've got hundreds of 4 wide (...) Um... I can't follow that last paragraph. I'm not sure what you mean about 4-wide trains. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10028 Level Crossing Sneak Peek!

In lugnet.trains, Bert Waters should not have posted: (...) Where was I coming from? I was taking a break from writing a methodological critique that is due today when I wrote this lame brain post. I guess the regression analysis scrambled my cortex (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC Streamliner Observation Car

(...) Hi Steve, yes I actually do like it and in comparison to the time maybe 4...5 year ago I do not care about spraying sawing or modifying parts in any other way. I am really relaxed about what people do with their stuff as long as they like it. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7-wide mania continued......

(...) Hi James, that is right: the shovels have an overhanging of a quarter of the height of an plate which is in metric system 1/4 x 3.2 mm = 0.8 mm per each waggon side. This is a very useful side effect, because by doing so I can put plates (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Modified (and improved) "Challenger" model

I first posted this a while ago: (URL) the last several weeks, I've come up with some improvements. I redesigned the 'guide' mechanism, instead of using the small train wheels I'm using cut (gasp!) pieces of Technic flex tubing. This allows the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact