 Trains / 20093
Re: Some new rolling stock in 7-wide.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 21:46:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jeroen de Haan writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Hi Folks,

A real beauty Ben (of course!). It really is a BR24! Love the tender too,
loads of detail there too! But, hey, what is this:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/train-engines/BR24/40_br24_raw.gif ?
Will there be a Ben's Master Builders Book afterall??? ;-)

At least I am on the way to make up a very first foundation stone for that.
After a 3-minutes visit of the L-draw school in Zwolle in the class of Jaco I
am now in the first degree of CAD beginners. When the Engine ever gets
finished, I would love
to see it with one or two waggons on your cool poster site. I will try to keep
on the work on that drawing soon.

BTW: is there still no part for the 7750 wheels? I faked them by a red rubber
band and the 6-hole technic wheel now....

Jeroen, who can't wait to get his hands on Ben's LDraw files ;-)

Only one file so far.... But you are right once you start into cad there is no
end to be found - I am playing with the thought to draw my bigger BR50 as well
as some mmore cars. Just try to aim at your and James Mathis work output....

Leg Godt!

Ben