 Trains / 19747
Re: BoxCar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:45:26 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Spears writes:
Well I sat down last night and put a few ideas that had been bouncing around
in my head into the brick.  The result, my first train car, well the first
that I am sorta proud of anyways.

Boxcar - http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/468

I really like the ribbed effect for the sides, and especially the roof.
Looks really good like that.

Have you tried it with a sliding door
(http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4511)?  Do you have any such doors to try
it with?  I think that would look even better.

Peter