 Trains / 19746
19745  |  19747
Subject:
BoxCar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:15:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well I sat down last night and put a few ideas that had been bouncing around
in my head into the brick.  The result, my first train car, well the first
that I am sorta proud of anyways.

Boxcar - http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/468

Which was loosily based on James Mathis' creation here:

Criticism and Comments welcome.  (I actually mean, that, with proper
feedback, I would be more than willing to go home tonight and make changes.)

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
My MOCpage - http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/69