 Trains / 19772
Re: BoxCar - v2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:03:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Stefan Garcia writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Spears writes:
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/491

Looks nice Jason.  The ribbing on the sides is nice.  What's the bar on the
roof for though?  A nice touch mind you, I've just never seen that on a
boxcar.

Glad you like it. I think that bar is there for structural integrity.  But I
guess I could be wrong.  Here are some pics with similar features:

http://www.master-creations.com/419.htm
http://eldora.net/lyndon/propst/boxcar1018.html

-Jason

Jason Spears