 Trains / 19600
Re: 0-4-0 Switcher
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:14:41 GMT

Shaun,

Very nice - this is the kind of models Lego should be producing.

Is the rubber band just for detail or does it hold something together?

Thank you for sharing.

Bob

In lugnet.trains, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Hi peoples,

I had an extra train motor lying around, so:

It's a model of a Pennsylvania Railroad Class A5 0-4-0 Switcher with slopeback
tender.  In grabbing that information, I found that it was also referred to as
a "Yard Goat".  I *love* that name!

[snip]
-s