 Trains / 19538
Re: Narrow Gauge Steam Critter in Dark Blue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 02:14:04 GMT

Awesome steamer!!!  The dk. blue of course, looks very nice, but the SNOT
work is impressive.

Now put working side rods on it!  :^P  If only, eh?

On a serious note, I thought the term "critter" only referred to those
little industrial diesels.

Regardless, awesome steamer.

-Stefan-

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton writes:
Okay, another new colour's come along, so I had to build something.  I set
out to do a hopper wagon, but ended up with this 5-wide narrow-gauge steam
engine.  And yes, Larry, you're allowed to refer to this one as 'cute' if
you must... :-)

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j.j.railton/bluey/

I even discovered a new SNOT technique using the back of the old 70's
buffers.  I was forced to invent another to do the boiler with studs to the
left and right, although it does leave the funnel slightly off-centre.

Jason J Railton