 Trains / 19525
Re: Narrow Gauge Steam Critter in Dark Blue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:04:42 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton writes:
Okay, another new colour's come along, so I had to build something.  I set
out to do a hopper wagon, but ended up with this 5-wide narrow-gauge steam
engine.  And yes, Larry, you're allowed to refer to this one as 'cute' if
you must... :-)

ALL critters are cute. Some are cuter than others... this is one of the
cutest! Nice work. But if you want to impress me, motorize it!

Yeah, right, I'll just use one of those dark blue micro-motors that we all
have lying around the house...  >:-/

Jason