 Trains / 19527
Re: Narrow Gauge Steam Critter in Dark Blue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:37:05 GMT

<joke>
<snip>

Well, if you really feel the need to impress Larry for some strange reason,
you could always try to fit a red micro-motor into a freight car of some sort.

JohnG, GMLTC

</snip>

Impress Lar?  Riiiiiiight...  Never happen.
He's been there, done that, and built a better one than you could ever dream
of! :P

</joke>

-Rob