 Trains / 19521
19520  |  19522
Subject:
Narrow Gauge Steam Critter in Dark Blue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:10:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Okay, another new colour's come along, so I had to build something.  I set
out to do a hopper wagon, but ended up with this 5-wide narrow-gauge steam
engine.  And yes, Larry, you're allowed to refer to this one as 'cute' if
you must... :-)

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j.j.railton/bluey/

I even discovered a new SNOT technique using the back of the old 70's
buffers.  I was forced to invent another to do the boiler with studs to the
left and right, although it does leave the funnel slightly off-centre.

Jason J Railton