 Trains / 19128
Re: Dash-9 Diesel Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 13:47:23 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Robin Werner writes:
Train fans,

Just completed construction on my new C44-9W (Dash-9) Diesel Engine. • <snip>
Here are some images on BrickShelf:

Dir after moderation:

Deep links:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/dash9/bnsf_c44-9w_1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/dash9/bnsf_c44-9w_2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/dash9/bnsf_c44-9w_3.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/dash9/bnsf_c44-9w_4.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/dash9/bnsf_c44-9w_5.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/dash9/bnsf_c44-9w_6.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/dash9/bnsf_c44-9w_7.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/dash9/bnsf_c44-9w_8.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/dash9/bnsf_c44-9w_9.jpg

Let me know what you think...

Robin W
GFLTC - www.gfltc.org

Robin,

Great MOC!  I like how you did the sloped vents in the roof/back.  Nice
details.  Now we see where you applied your clever idea for ditch lights!

-Paul