 Trains / 19122
19121  |  19123
Subject:
Dash-9 Diesel Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 03:16:58 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Train fans,

Just completed construction on my new C44-9W (Dash-9) Diesel Engine. This
six wide MOC of a BNSF Engine was inspired by the February issue of Trains
Magazine with it story titled Blank Bullets. The Blank Bullets story
features many great picture of BNSF trains running freight cost to cost. I
even used the real road number seen on the second engine in the main
picture. Too bad the route isn’t working for the railroads, but anyway the
trains look great.

Here is some info on my version:
Model: General Electric C44-9W (Dash-9)
Railroad: Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF)
Road Number: 1044
Size: 6 studs wide X 42 studs long (magnet to magnet) X 10 bricks tall
Power: one 9V train motor (a second motor can be added)

Here are some images on BrickShelf:

Dir after moderation:

Deep links:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/dash9/bnsf_c44-9w_1.jpg