 Trains / 19103 (-20)
  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

This rendering is amazing and now is my desktop background image. The folks at the office are always amazed when they see it and I tell them of its origin. -- Steven B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) (URL) Submission Information: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: train4 pics posted...and lugnet page also...

(...) I believe that's a Jeff E Original :) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: train4 pics posted...and lugnet page also...

(...) Iain (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  train4 pics posted...and lugnet page also...

Link to the Brickshelf Folder: (URL) to my Lugnet LEGO Page about this event: (URL) hope you enjoy these pics, and that they provide a complimentary view on what others (Dave, Pics; Calum, Video) have already posted or will post later on. Thanks, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

(...) Roger that. I didn't mention it but it (and the James Mathis poster) are up on the .trains front page now. (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Which 1x4x3 is better for skyscrapers: clear or transparent?

(...) Oh my that is big! Putting size aside for a moment. That is a great looking building. Unfortunately, I must admit that I find the logo on the top of the building a bit distracting. Love the work, and I think the trans blue windows are better (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

(...) If you want to count, I downloaded a jpg :) Actually, it looked so good that I decided to render more of my models. I stopped after noticing that they didn't look nearly as good. Both the model, and the poster of the model are fabulous. Chris (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: A newly discovered part... (Ditch Lights)

Cool idea! I hadn't thought about how great of a new bracket these pieces are. Time to build... -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: A newly discovered part... (Ditch Lights)

"Robin Werner" <robstormer@cs.com> wrote in message news:H91nzM.C0p@lugnet.com... (...) See now I have a reason for getting these sets. The smaller "foot print" of this part compared to the "bracket" one or even the headlight part makes ideal for (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: rtlToronto show pics (was Re: Oops, fergot to post to .trains--rookie mistake :)

(...) Well, it wasn't Chris, but there was an RCX in the vicinity... so the expression may have rubbed off on Jeff VW ;) As the day progressed, Jeff VW got the crane working pretty well--it was a joy to watch. Then a kid got his hands on the remote, (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  rtlToronto show pics (was Re: Oops, fergot to post to .trains--rookie mistake :)

(...) So what's the story behind all the containers in the bay? Something about the container crane going crazy, or was that some sort of "hey mister" activity or ?? (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Oops, fergot to post to .trains--rookie mistake :)

Hello all, rtlToronto has a LEGO Train Show this past weekend at Lillian H. Smith Library. A good time was had by all. There were approximately 150-200 folks who took the time to have a boo at our layout. The layout was done by Derek, Jeff E, Jeff (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A newly discovered part that may be useful to trainheads, et al

(...) Based on the brickset pictures, this part may also be available in (White) 4620 A.I.R.Operations HQ (although this appears to be a more costly source) and (Yellow) in 4617 Dual Turbo Prop. Ray (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

WOW!!! That's amazing :-) I wanna see one at BricksWest... -Tim (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: A newly discovered part that may be useful to trainheads, et al

(...) 4615 Red Recon Flyer. Not in the guide database, until someone updates it. I note that at least one other JS set, A.I.R. Patrol is also not in guide. This stuff may be frowned upon by most of us, but it should at least be in the lugnet Guide. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: How is the 4533 done?

Thanks, looks very much like my design. My guess is that it is not too stable on tracks. I'll try with some other technic wheels. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A newly discovered part that may be useful to trainheads, et al

(...) Ciao the red "wing like" parts are coming fron the jackstone series, I am sure that they are in red in the 4615 Red recon flyer, but I am sure I have seen those in different colour (white) in other jackstone set, but jackstone set have no (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Need to borrow stuff for Train History Session at BricksWest

I've got most of the stuff I will need for the train history session, but there's a few items I'd like to borrow if possible. I will be focusing mostly on the evolution of the parts and such rather than sets, though I will have some representative (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Lil' Critter and other assorted choo-choo goodies

(...) That's an interesting question to pose. Simply put, the journal boxes (whether they be roller-bearing or solid) were on the inside of the wheels, as opposed to being on the ends of the frame (outside of the wheel face) as is the general (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A newly discovered part that may be useful to trainheads, et al

(...) Ray, what set is that from? I scoped a couple of the pics but am on dialup so didn't see them all. Great idea for a rounded end vehicle (a trolley perhaps?)... ++Lar (also diggin' that Ditch Light that Robin posted about elsewhere in the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact