 Trains / 19096
Re: A newly discovered part... (Ditch Lights)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:35:55 GMT

Cool idea!  I hadn't thought about how great of a new bracket these pieces
are.  Time to build...

-Stefan-

In lugnet.build, James Mathis writes:
In lugnet.build, Robin Werner writes:
Great platform idea Ray! I am going to try it...

I have been meaning to post another part idea, I came up with last week...

After getting all four of the new mini-SW set I found this little part in
4486 - Mini Snowspeeder and AT-ST. Part x226 (peeron.com) Minifig Neck
Bracket with Stud in Gray.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x226

I makes a great ditch light!

http://www.gfltc.org/new-part-idea.htm