 Trains / 19088
Re: How is the 4533 done?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:12:25 GMT

Thanks, looks very much like my design.

My guess is that it is not too stable on tracks.
I'll try with some other technic wheels.

In lugnet.trains, Jeroen de Haan writes:
In lugnet.trains, Sonnich Jensen writes:
Hi!

I was trying to do the same thing as in 4533
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4533) with the technic wheels. It seems to be
more on those wheel than on the train-wheels, tilting on one of the train
wheelsets. Is it so?

I wonder how is the 4533 done?

Would anyone be so king and send me a scan of that part of the instructions?

It was discussed before. Have a look here:
http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=18013

Good luck! Jeroen