 Trains / 19092
19091  |  19093
Subject:
Oops, fergot to post to .trains--rookie mistake :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:03:54 GMT

Hello all,

rtlToronto has a LEGO Train Show this past weekend at Lillian H. Smith Library.

A good time was had by all.  There were approximately 150-200 folks who took
the time to have a boo at our layout.

The layout was done by Derek, Jeff E, Jeff VW, Calum, Ben and myself.
Buildings and rolling stock were brought by others as well, and since I'm
absolutely deplorable with remembering names (as well as dates, times, and
basically my owm birthday), I apologize for forgetting all the other
contributors.  One contributor, Trevyn, made a train car that held his
remote camera that transmitted images back to his television/VCR--was quite
sweet to watch the monitor as the train drove thru the layout!

I have pics of the day up on my website--

http://sparky.i989.net/rtl0301.htm

Have a look!

Feedback is always appreciated!

Dave K