 Trains / 18434
Re: New MOC: X2000 - the Swedish high speed train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:15:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

Additionally the use of these hinges had the very cool effect, one could add a
colour line slimmer than 1 plates height.

Indeed.

Regards,

Ben

P.s.: my latest mini-MOC (again with support of Klaus and extensive use of
center plates):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/town-assecoires/town-vehicles/13_beatle.
jpg

Cute. Try moving the windshield one stud forward, though...