 Trains / 18376
Re: New MOC: X2000 - the Swedish high speed train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 21:57:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mattias Martensson writes:
Hi all

I have put up some pictures of my latest MOC.

Wow, that's really really pretty!

Thanks for sharing.

What are the rods or tubes that go from the bodies to the truck centers? Are
those somehow connecting with the tilt mechanism, or are they
dampeners/stabilizers or ??