 Trains / 18388
Re: New MOC: X2000 - the Swedish high speed train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 18:24:42 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Mattias Martensson writes:
Hi all

I have put up some pictures of my latest MOC.

[snip]

Please tell me know what you think.

Congrats!
You created a really cool model. I like the details on the wheels + bogies
most....
Thanks for sharing the link.

Leg Godt!

Ben