 Trains / 18299
Re: Dream rails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 22:01:34 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ben Fleskes writes:

[Ben describes all the neat-o custom rails he's made]

How did I do this?  I'll present on the topic at the Brickswest conference
in February.

FEBRUARY ??   Geez!  While I appreciate wanting a nice live audience for a
public unveiling, couldn't you at least snap a few pics for us and whip up a
brief post?  I've been wondering if these kind of mods have been tried
before, and what methods were used -- and then you say you've done it --
multiple times even!

And now I have to wait three months to find out the details!  (and possibly
longer -- I won't be there so I'll have to wait for an online description
afterwards)

Throw us a bone or something.  Please!

-Greg K