 Trains / 18266
Re: Dream rails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 00:00:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Gianluca Morelli writes:
Hi guys,
I just put on brickshelf some pics of wish-lego-produced-them rails.

These images are made from Autocad 14 and exported as bitmap
images,then converted to gif images with Photo Editor.

here you can see 4 different curves.

They all cover a 22.5° angle.
as you can read,radii are respectively 40,56,88 and 104 studs

Might as well have done 72 as well, ne?

the 40 studs one is the curve we all know and that lego produces.
56 wide is the outer radius that we all would like to have.

Very nice work!

I especially liked the switch!