 Trains / 18268
Re: Dream rails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 00:14:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jan-Albert van Ree writes:
However, given what Brad told us at LEGOWorld and looking at the cost of
the molds, I am afraid we'll just need to keep on dreaming. Maybe if you
worked out the mold drawings already and sent those to LEGO? ;)

What did Brad say the molds would cost?

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/