 Trains / 17583 (-10)
  Re: Stairs on train wheels - solutions ! was: question to James M.-Orient Express etc.

(...) snip to shorten post (...) Now, I have to go back and modify all my stairs! I haven't even started building again[1] and I already have a big project ahead of me. Thanks for the ideas (and directions). Your idea is a great idea, and it looks (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) Yeah sorry I guess I wasn't spacific enough. We are a Limited Partnership which limits our liability to the value of NELUG's assets, which while substantial from the groups perspective they are minimal in terms of real value. <humor> Of course (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: New Track radius question

(...) I'd like to see them made like HO switches. In these, the switch only has a free-moving bar attached to the points, to which you can attach a motorized switch machine or a manual throw. -Stefan- (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Track radius question

(...) I have skirted the issue by using curve-straight-curve...aight-etc. for most of my turns, which comes out to be about a 72 stud radius. One note: I don't use points, except in a train yard (so basically for looks). And when you get right down (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) Did you look into forming an LLC or an LLP? In a regular partnership I'd be worried that someone would slip on a brick or something at a NELUG event and try to sue the pants off of the partners. (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: New Track radius question

(...) I'm not trying to criticize, since I'm certainly no expert on such matters, I'm just saying. Neat stuff in any case. -Stefan- (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  10022 and 10025

Hi all, I recieved the 10022s today and build them (3 of them) right when I was back home from work. I would like to congratulate Lego on asking James Mathis to design them and congratulate James for doing such a fine job. My complete train (2 Super (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: unofficial LEGO poster site gone

(...) It's up again. Sorry. Jeroen who just finished the 3rd wagon of the 10022... phew! (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Track radius question

(...) Steve, Mike, and Matt: Thanks for thinking and posting about this larger radius of curvature...and so long ago! I'm playing catch-up! I did a little sketching of the current track geometry and a few circles of radius = 56 studs (56 studs to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) Well I will give it a try, it was about 2 years ago that we set it up so some details may be a little off. I will also say that I have some very good family resources in that my Mother is a Lawyer and my father is an Accountant and they gave (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact