 Trains / 17380
Re: New MOC: Dark Red LMS 4F 0-6-0 Freight Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:53:35 GMT

In article <H16sI4.4vz@lugnet.com>,
"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote:

http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=5064

Oh, you are sore because I was teasing you, "botty" vs "booty" ;) That
is a US vs UK thing? I thought it was a spelled right vs spelled wrong
kind of thing :)

No, I don't need you to dig up all my old typos. Some of my typos make
me laugh too!

Chris

If I new you to set the FUT to .fun in my news reader (MT-NewWatcher
for OS X) I would, but I don't, so I didn't. (Nice run on sentence.
Don't you agree?)