 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5064
5063  |  5065
Subject:
More train colour kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:01:05 GMT

The first page of the My-Own-Train instructions hints at future colour kits,
so can I make a suggestion?

DARK RED

Am I alone in thinking that that would kick righteous botty?  These have to
be a big enough success by now to justify some more colours.

If sucking up will help, I'll point out that I own a green large+tender
(first MOT to arrive in the UK), a brown small+tender and I just bought two
dark grey large MOTs from Legoland Windsor.  They're neat trains and
excellent sets for parts (being built of real bricks.  The RC car I bought
on the same day doesn't have a single stud in the whole set!).  So, a dark
red colour kit.  Please.

Jason J Railton