 Trains / 17319
Re: New MOC: Dark Red LMS 4F 0-6-0 Freight Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 15:29:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton writes:
In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton writes:
How much dark red did you say you'd got, Larry?  :-)

Very little. No need to rub your good fortune in, you know.

Whoa there - none of this came from LLW.  (Apart from the trans-green frog
under the bridge that you can't see anyway).

OK, thanks for the clarification. No worries either way.