 Trains / 17010
Re: New MOC: Large scale 2-truck Shay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 16:04:43 GMT

Oooh.. nice. Very nice. Highlighted!

Thanks. The gallery has just been moderated so you can see the rest
of the pictures now. Including the 'wrong' side, which is very rarely
pictured in real Shays (it's just not as cool) and so quite possibly
totally wrong.

J2 should like this lots and lots. I bet one of his 14 wide cars
would not look too bad behind it at all.

They'd dwarf my poor little 12-wide engine! That's actually quite
encouraging - if the 14-wide cars look a bit on the big side, then
the scale might be right. The D&RG stock never looks teeny-tiny,
just a bit smaller than standard gauge.

Will