 Trains / 16407
Re: Whose Snowblower?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 17:38:45 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
So, it took a Snowblower header to delurk you, eh;-)

Heh heh. Yep.  Steve Barile mentioned the thread so I took a look.

I just wanted to say that about the same time LUGNET came online (Fall '97)
was about the same time *I* came online and one of the first train MOCs I saw
which wow'ed me was your rotary plow (and inspired me to build my rotary
plow).

It sure seems like a long time ago, eh?

Also, great site; you should announce it!  BTW, it jumbled a little when
viewed in Netscape (4.7)-- in Explorer, however, it was fine.

Ack!  I didn't run it through NS yet.  Thanks for the heads-up.  I still
have a lot to add to the site.   When I am ready to publish it, which Lugnet
group is appropriate?

--Will