 Trains / 16371
Re: Whose Snowblower?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 03:53:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

And:   http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2822
:-)

Well, ya, but the less said about that one, the better. (it just goes to
your head, J2, it just goes to your head...)

Seriously that one is nice because it's closer to the proper length... it
actually has two trucks. I've not seen a one truck rotary in US practice
(that does NOT mean it doesn't exist).

Did y'all know that some early rotaries had tenders? Yes, because they were
steam powered and needed enough fuel to actually do some good.

++Lar