 Trains / 16378
Re: Whose Snowblower?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 15:12:00 GMT

Hey Will-

So, it took a Snowblower header to delurk you, eh;-)

I just wanted to say that about the same time LUGNET came online (Fall '97)
was about the same time *I* came online and one of the first train MOCs I saw
which wow'ed me was your rotary plow (and inspired me to build my rotary
plow).

Also, great site; you should announce it!  BTW, it jumbled a little when
viewed in Netscape (4.7)-- in Explorer, however, it was fine.

-John

Will Chapman wrote:

Jake, as Larry mentioned, I have one that I made in '97 that is remarkably
similar.

http://www.actionbrick.com/Lego/SnowPlow.asp

Let me know if I can be of any assistance in helping you build yours.

---Will