 Trains / 16377
Re: Whose Snowblower?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 14:24:22 GMT

Jake, as Larry mentioned, I have one that I made in '97 that is remarkably
similar.

http://www.actionbrick.com/Lego/SnowPlow.asp

Let me know if I can be of any assistance in helping you build yours.

---Will

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee writes:
Does anyone know whose terrific yellow snowblower/snowplow this is:

?

I would love to check out some more pics of this thing!

Jake

---
AFOL
LUGNET Member #211