 Trains / 16408
Re: Whose Snowblower?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 04:49:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Will Chapman writes:
In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
So, it took a Snowblower header to delurk you, eh;-)

Heh heh. Yep.  Steve Barile mentioned the thread so I took a look.

I just wanted to say that about the same time LUGNET came online (Fall '97)
was about the same time *I* came online and one of the first train MOCs I saw
which wow'ed me was your rotary plow (and inspired me to build my rotary
plow).

It sure seems like a long time ago, eh?

It really does!

Also, great site; you should announce it!  BTW, it jumbled a little when
viewed in Netscape (4.7)-- in Explorer, however, it was fine.

Ack!  I didn't run it through NS yet.  Thanks for the heads-up.  I still
have a lot to add to the site.   When I am ready to publish it, which Lugnet
group is appropriate?

Yeah, good question.  A while ago I would have said to the .Announce group and
trains with a follow up in .trains.  I'm not sure web site posts are welcome in
announce any more.  Anybody know the answer to that one?

For sure though you are safe posting to .trains:-)

-John

-John

--Will