 Trains / 15998 (-20)
  santafe warbonnet gp 40

here is the ldraw version of a geep of mine soon i will add the sticker of santa fe to side (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC train uses Alpha Team Canopy for Cab Windscreen

(...) Nice design. EMU means Electric Multiple Unit, simply meaning its a bi-directional train with driver cabs at each end. Here in Scotland, EMU's typically come in 3-car configs, with the centre car having a pantograph, and therefore being the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  New MOC train uses Alpha Team Canopy for Cab Windscreen

First, I want acknowledge and thank Franklin Cain for drawing the new complex curved elements we see in the new 2002 sets such as Alpha Team and Star Wars EP2. Awesome work, Mr. Cain! I've tinkered with the windscreen and matching curve slopes to (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Two anouncements and a question

Hi all, New on the MOC-page are 2 new posters with Michel Brachman models. For those who doesn't know his work; it's fabulous. His models are mainly European cargo-wagons and there is something for everyone; 6 AND 8 wide! Have a look at (URL) to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  RCX driven Pneumatic Locomotive

Not an official LEGO Train type model, but I think it's pretty cool. Just posted over in the .robotics area: (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: rotary dumper working on

(...) WOW! I now know how I'll be able to make a non-operating one. Josh (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  rotary dumper working on

Hello, i am working on a rotary dumper for the woodchip car i made, cad screenshots are (URL) <~ there tell me what you all think (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  OZ Train Show for Brisbane-Aust

BUGS (Brisbane & Regional Lego Users Group) are putting on there first display for the Brisbane Miniture Train Show. This Event is to be held at the RNA Showgrounds, in Brisbane, Queensland. The show runs from SAT 4th May till Mon 6th May. The (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief A0001 on eBay

(...) I have to disagree. A kid wanting to play doesn't care if the set is numbered 1 or 1,000,000. They could order the set from S@H for the MSRP. Only collectors truly care about getting set number 1, or original releases, or MISB, or whatever. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  MonLUG and ParLUGment hold first joint train show

Un message francais suit. A french message follows. Hello to all, I'm proud to announce the Montreal Area Lego User Group (MonLUG) second and the Ottawa Lego User Group's first participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.ca) !

  Re: woodchip car

(...) Yeah, I wanna see how thats built! Josh (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief A0001 on eBay

(...) I bet the winner of this auction will truly want it more than any other bidder. As for "poor" kids, should everything they might want be within their reach? Isn't it good to have some things you really want that you can't have? Even adults (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

For that much money, I would hope LEGO includes the red and light gray rods. "John Musil" <Studjamn68@aol.com> wrote in message news:Gu1735.BIy@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) rods (...) For (...) pieces (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief A0001 on eBay

(...) No, but I did notice that the description says that it includes "two numbered tiles". We only got one numbered tile in the set, so is this an error in the product description? You'd think they'd check so that they don't leave themselves open (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief A0001 on eBay

(...) Just a side note I was looking at the display so hard that I didn't really even look at the engine. Did any one notice that the picture of the Santa Fe has the dark grey "rods" on the side of the engine instead of the red and light grey rods! (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  TKOI Create a Creature Contest Homepage updated, Entries needed!

The TKOI Create a Creature Contest Homepage has been updated. All 6 current entries can be viewed by the links on the page. (URL) people! Send in your entries, you only have 9 days left!! --Anthony (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: woodchip car

(...) yea i know. i planned it as an easy way to make. next im going to try a rotary dumper in that scale. you think i should add instructions? (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief A0001 on eBay

"Could these auctions make LEGO more profitable?" - Josh Great point Josh! No, certainly not. Even if they sell for $1000 each, that's $5k. Compared to their bottom line that's far below their accounting rounding error. In fact I think it's terrible (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief A0001 on eBay

(...) That stand would make a wonderful add-on product for the Super Chief. Can you say 'tan bricks service pack' ? Ray (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief A0001 on eBay

(...) Could these auctions make LEGO more profitable? Josh (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact