 Trains / 15995
15994  |  15996
Subject:
Two anouncements and a question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 20:32:02 GMT

Hi all,

New on the MOC-page are 2 new posters with Michel Brachman models. For those
who doesn't know his work; it's fabulous. His models are mainly European
cargo-wagons and there is something for everyone; 6 AND 8 wide! Have a look
at http://www.puntgaaf.com/LegoTrainPoster/

Due to ending my own company "Puntgaaf" the Legotrainposterpage will move
domain before the end of the month. The new domain will be, tada:
digitalbricks.nl

And now for the question: does anyone know a site or sites where I can find
technical drawings of erm, European cargo-wagons, like the ones Michel
makes. Please mail me direct about this.

Have a good weekend y'all! De groeten, Jeroen