 Trains / 15613
Re: Santa Fe caboose
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 21:20:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark Williams writes:
In lugnet.trains, David VinZant writes:
I just made a caboose for my Santa Fe. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Dave

Good job on the caboose. I also liked the calf unit you built. I want to get
another Super Chief so I can make a calf too.

"B"

Calf is a cabless road switcher. These are hood units, the cabless versions
are "B" units. Same sort of idea, more horsepower without an additional
engineer, but different term.