 Trains / 15550
15549  |  15551
Subject:
Current Limitations (WAS Re: Super Chief Weight Issues)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 06:20:44 GMT

<snip>

Thanks for all the input from everyone.  I was not aware of the current
limitation.  What if I connect 2 train leads from 2 different train
controllers power by 2 toy transformers to a single track loop.  Would this
help the current limitation?  Would this give me twice the current?

-AHui