 Trains / 15548 (-20)
  The (very) poor man's 10020 carriage

Here is a quick add on carriage for my 10020. It was made so that my Super Chief would have something to pull around, as it looks a bit lonely by itself. It is nowhere near as elaborate as a lot of the 'B' unit and others that are, but my wife (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Shop@Home Catalog Train Shed Instructions!

he,he,he.... Okay I see where my mistake is. I've fixed the error on my cost sheet and NO TIM I'm not a LEGO closet. But if LEGO wants to give me 30% off no problem.... -AHui (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

Thanks for responding, but I am still wondering where you are getting *30%* off from. The discount only goes up to 15% as far as I can tell. Troy "Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GsFKIq.9Kq@lugnet.com... (...) baseplates! (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO Shop@Home Catalog Train Shed Instructions!

(...) Ahui a closet LEGO employee? tee hee ;-) (employees get a 30% discount on brick..) -Tim (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: PNLTC display in Edmonds, WA

Hey, here's some more pics, thought I'd add. (URL) mention though, if this isn't a first for cross posting mecha and trains, I'm pretty sure it's a first in intergrating mecha and train layouts. You'll notice; dragons on the hospital, another dragon (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: PNLTC display in Edmonds, WA

(...) today. (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: LEGO Shop@Home Catalog Train Shed Instructions!