 Trains / 15538
Re: LEGO Shop@Home Catalog Train Shed Instructions!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 02:39:11 GMT

Did I miss something?  How are you coming up with a 30% discount on bulk
orders?

Troy

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Well after much hard work and not wanting to wait for LEGO Direct to post
the instrustions of the Train Shed in the Jan 2002 Catalog Page 53 I've • done it.

Download the .Ldraw files, number of pieces, cost for building and images • here:

In a nut shell, I had to modify the shed a bit becuase I only wanted to • use
BULK BRICK PIECES avaiable.  I did have to use 8 Plates 1x8 to complete • the
project that ARE NOT BULK BRICKS.  The total cost of the project depeneds • on
how many bags of bulk bricks you buy.  The 'real cost" (AKA buying all the
bags needed) is: $153.78 (after 30% discount).  I have a cost of $143.30
(after 30% discount) becuase there are two bulk bags that are NOT • justified
sine you only need a bit of pieces from each.  Look at the .pdf files for
more info.

-AHui