 Trains / 15530
  Gondola, Boxcar and new Locomotive!

All, I completed some new designs a while back and am just now getting around to posting them on my site. There is an older style boxcar, a gondola, and a revised/improved version of my modern North American freight locomotive. There are (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gondola, Boxcar and new Locomotive!

I'd like to say, very well done! I like how the loco isn't an exact type, but it has the look of a NA loco! Josh (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gondola, Boxcar and new Locomotive!

Nice green engine, but 'bad' web interface. Can you post the .ldr file or even a .pdf of the building instructions or some other way to dowload the instructions to a loacl HD. It's very hard to try to built the engine while having to be online. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gondola, Boxcar and new Locomotive!

(...) So the web interface is bad because of my particular design, or Web interfaces in general for BIs are bad? Let me see what I can do about an .ldr file. I would like to improve the problems I have noticed with the instructions first though, so (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gondola, Boxcar and new Locomotive!

(...) Green Engine - Neat design and look. I'm no train buff, so I can't say as to how accurate it is, but I might have to borrow your design to make one for myself. I really like the steps in the front and back. Gondola - I like the use of the 1x4 (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gondola, Boxcar and new Locomotive!

(...) Feel free! Please let me know if you have any suggestions. It is somewhat accurate depending on which real life prototype you look at. Rather than model a prototype down to the T, I choose the design elements I really liked from several and (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gondola, Boxcar and new Locomotive!

Thanks for sharing the instructions, I'm sure a lot of effort went into them. Scott A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable man persists in attempting to adapt his (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gondola, Boxcar and new Locomotive!

(...) Hum... IMO I think both. Caroline Train builder got the right idea. They provide you with images of the final model on their website and then give you a .PDF file that contains a) the building instructions (a few pieces per step NOT LIKE (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GsGI4s.G97@lugnet.com... (...) per (...) with (...) download. (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Thanks for the compliment on my instructions[1]. A couple of comments on this topic. I personally do (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gondola, Boxcar and new Locomotive!

(...) Indeed, the renderings put my computer out of commission for a few nights! I really need to fix a couple of the more obvious problems, but all in due time, right? Thanks again! Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)