 Trains / 15554
Re: Gondola, Boxcar and new Locomotive!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 13:04:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ahui Herrera writes:
Nice green engine, but 'bad' web interface.  Can you post the .ldr file or
even a .pdf of the building instructions or some other way to dowload the
instructions to a loacl HD.  It's very hard to try to built the engine while
having to be online.

Thanks, AHui

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee writes:

www.bricksonthebrain.com

So the web interface is bad because of my particular design, or Web
interfaces in general for BIs are bad?

Let me see what I can do about an .ldr file. I would like to improve the
problems I have noticed with the instructions first though, so it may be a
few days.

Jake

---
Jake McKee