 Trains / 15557
Re: Gondola, Boxcar and new Locomotive!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 14:11:23 GMT

Thanks for sharing the instructions, I'm sure a lot of effort went into them.

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee writes:
All,

I completed some new designs a while back and am just now getting around to
posting them on my site. There is an older style boxcar, a gondola, and a
revised/improved version of my modern North American freight locomotive.

There are instructions and parts lists for all designs, although some of the
instructions have some issues...I will be fixing and updating as soon as I can.

Check out the new models, and a somewhat improved look and feel at:

www.bricksonthebrain.com

Please let me know what you think. If you build one up, please forward along
photos. I love the idea of "photo-ware"! If you have any thoughts on the
design, I would love to hear about it!

PS: All but one of the new instructions are rendered with MegaPOV . Very
cool, thanks Bram!

Jake

---
Jake McKee