 Trains / 15555
Re: Gondola, Boxcar and new Locomotive!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 13:24:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee writes:
All,

I completed some new designs a while back and am just now getting around to
posting them on my site. There is an older style boxcar, a gondola, and a
revised/improved version of my modern North American freight locomotive.

Green Engine - Neat design and look.  I'm no train buff, so I can't say as to
how accurate it is, but I might have to borrow your design to make one for
myself.  I really like the steps in the front and back.

Gondola - I like the use of the 1x4 slotted bricks for detail, neat idea.

Box Car - Coool design, I have seen a number of people use that technic for the
roof, and I really dig it.  The only bummer is that we can't get our hands on
those cargo doors easily anymore.

There are instructions and parts lists for all designs, although some of the
instructions have some issues...I will be fixing and updating as soon as I • can.

Check out the new models, and a somewhat improved look and feel at:

www.bricksonthebrain.com

<snip>
Jake

---