 Trains / 15461
Re: Super Chief dark gray hand holds.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:26:16 GMT

There was an error in packing the 10020. You should have got a separate pack
containing the parts you seek - it will be noted on your invoice.

If you did not, contact s@h and they will help you out.

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=

In lugnet.trains, John Carroll writes:
Hello.  I am brand new to trains.  after seeing the Santa Fe Super Chief in
the latest S@H catalog I couldn't put off buying LEGO trains any longer.

yesterday a Super Chief, A green engine w/tender and 2 green passenger cars
arrived I built all 4 as soon as I got home.

but I noticed something with the Super Chief the instructions showed the lt
grey lightsaber blades and red umbrella pole grips
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kyodai/trains/trainjpg.jpg as they are
shown in this picture but I got dark gray ones.  at first I thought it was
normal but looking on brickshelf it looks like people who have posted pics
of the S.C. have red and light gray ones.

Did anyone else get dark grey ones instead? did I just miss the correct
colored ones in my box?  My registration # was 3129 (or was that 2931, doh)
I wonder if anyone with similar number has the same difference.

John