 Trains / 15427
15426  |  15428
Subject:
Sante Fe Wish List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:19:33 GMT

I have been reading some of the interesting links some of the real
Train-heads (well Rail Buffs) posted, and really like the idea of a seperate
but detailed line just for the Sante Fe "series".

I think it would be neat if there was a seperate coach, a sleeper car,
the "observation/dome" car, and maybe a diner car???

Any ideas...

Another thought....I noticed all the registry start with A.... the Sante
Fe was listed as an "F" Unit....(please don't jump on my message Lar, I am
not that versed in the train lingo...but feel free to comment on it) :)  but
the engine itself would be classed as an "A" unit...hence the A designator
at the beginning.

I wonder if the sante fe "expansion pack" will be listed as a special order
item like the 10020 with the numbers starting with "b" or maybe they will
have all the owners of the limited edition "numbered" sets order matching
numbered plates for their "B" units.

Any thoughts???

Benjamin Medinets