 Trains / 15133 (-20)
  Re: transcript is up

(...) Ahui, Many thanks for that. I guess one had to be there to get the "(crowd laughs)" parts. ;) Scott A (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

(...) Once “the register” is in place there will be an opportunity for swapping. Rob may well get 377 in the end. Personally, I would settle for a consecutive run of 3 or so. Preferably: 1, 2 & 3. ;) Scott A (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: transcript is up

(...) Thanks for the transcript, Ahui! I have just 2 questions: 1. Will LD be producing any Super Chief cars? 2. What's the big no-no with a Peanuts Licence? ROSCO (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: transcript is up

(...) Cool. The bad news is that "a space legend is not likely anytime soon". Guess thats EVEN MORE of my money going into 2nd hand stuff. Not everyone wants STAR WARS brad :) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Future of trains in my mind (was Re: transcript is up)

(...) Yes, Ahui, thank you so much. It is great having a written record of these events. I have so many great things to say about BricksWest and all of the people I met there, that it will take some time to get it all out-- but I'll take this (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: SCLTC Layout at BricksWest 2002

(...) Greg, Thank you for the very kind words. I had a lot of fun building most of the park. The playground came together after a couple of rebuilds. It wasn't designed as a copy of a real-life structure, but a sense of realism was the most (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la.sa, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sbe)

  Re: WOW! - BricksWest 2002

I omitted including lugnet.events.brickswest when I posted this message before, so here it is in case you missed it previoulsy, For those of you unable to attend the Inaugural BricksWest Event, I've posted a variety of pics from the event on my (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: transcript is up

(...) THANKS for posting that transcript. Fascinating reading (1) and it must have been a fair bit of work for you to do all that transcribing. Your effort is much appreciated by this reader and, I am sure, many others. 1 - even if some of the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  transcript is up

(URL) also uploading images of the prize table and a bunch of other stuff. There are some close ups of the Santa Fe for you train lovers.... -Ahui The images will take me some time as there are 285 images for a total of 200MB! I'm uploading them in (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: wow - brickswest 2002

(...) I'll 2nd the fun! I was worried for a while that there wouldn't be an opportunity to get my 12v set up and give folks a chance to play, but fortunately I noticed some key things in the schedule and was able to commandeer the stage for most of (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

(...) I actually have a chance for mine (#5) if I want to pay through the nose once it comes up for bid. Seriously, the logistics of letting people request particular numbers boggle the mind... (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  GFLTC at the 2002 SMRC Train Show...

LEGO Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club will be displaying at the SMRC (Sarasota Model Railroad Club) Train Show in Manatee County, Florida. Come on out and see our 40 x 20 ft display with the following: - The new LEGO Santa Fe Super Chief (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: SCLTC Layout at BricksWest 2002

(...) wow, Wow, WOW! Thanks for posting these pictures Ray. What a great layout. I'm still digesting the whole gallery but I wanted to immediately respond with a rave of appreciation for the scenes set in the park. The playground is just incredible (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la.sa, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sbe)

  SCLTC Layout at BricksWest 2002

For those of you unable to attend the Inaugural BricksWest, I've posted a variety of pics from the event on my BrickShelf page (URL) currently have some of the pics of the SCLTC Layout that was up in the LEGOLAND Park. I will be adding more pics (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la.sa, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sbe)

  Re: 10020 at brickswest and what the Sr. VP of lego direct said

(...) could've at least grabbed a pic from the LEGO site, though. ROSCO (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 at brickswest and what the Sr. VP of lego direct said

(...) I only see one listing: (URL) pathetic listing, and no picture? -Rob. (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 at brickswest and what the Sr. VP of lego direct said

(...) Is this posted yet? If so, where? best LFB (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 at brickswest and what the Sr. VP of lego direct said

(...) From the pictures here (thanks Rosco): (URL) A unit has the 2 windows, but you would need the expansion pack to build the B unit, along with grey motor sides etc. Any hints on what the expansion pack includes? Martin (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

Darn, now I have to buy 4 more 10020's so I can make some "b" units... Oh well, it is tax return season... -Rob "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:Grt3wo.Hqx@lugnet.com... (...) engine (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Version 2 of the ETR480

Version 2 of a kiddie's ETR480. I've made one of the stripes wider, added some bricks under the wagon plates, and fleshed out the wheels. Enjoy! (URL) Henry Kruer (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact