 Trains / 14953 (-10)
  Re: Thanks, and a question (Used to be: How did James Mathis make his tilting trains?)

(...) I guess I could be nice, & display them on one of my 2 sites... e-mail me to discuss it Josh (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My own website is online.

Enjoyed you new site very much. Your html skills are as impressive as your Lego skills. Great job all around! -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) Matthes" <matthes@fh-aachen.de> wrote in message news:GrJopy.8x3@lugnet.com... (...) LEGO® (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My own website is online.

(...) Very good page, easy to browse. I'll be waiting for its completion (I need the English version, I have not learned german yet :-). Will you be adding legends or comments under the photos? (...) Have fun there, and find a diamond! Pedro (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  My own website is online.

Hi floks, over the last days I was "moc-ing" with html and now I might announce my LEGO® related website: (URL) mainly german language so far (sorry, I am working on a translation) - mainly train related stuff you might know from brickshelf.com - (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Otherdam Junction. A modern Dutch railway station

Congratulations Eric, Today your announcements for "Otherdam Junction" and "Magic Flight" made it to the number 1 and 2 spots of the Top stories on the Lugnet Homepage. This is a very remarkable achievement. I remember you've shown a prototype of (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Intermodal Spine Car

(...) Thanks! Yep, the next step for me is to actually see if I can make another version that uses a shared wheelset like some cars have....yikes. And same here, looking forward to seeing your creations in person! Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Intermodal Spine Car

(...) It is a very handsome and realistic-looking model, Jake! Now you need to build about 10 more;-) I look forward to seeing it and you at BricksWest! -John (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Intermodal Spine Car

(...) Thanks for the feedback! Yes, I did use MegaPOV. I didn't have a chance to do the same thing for the trailer yet. I have to say that I am VERY impressed with the quality of the output from using MegaPOV with edge detection. It takes some (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Intermodal Spine Car

(...) [snip] (...) Jake, The instructions for the spline car look great. Where they rendered with MEGA POV-Ray with edge detection? The car design is good too - lots of details in a small package. Bob (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Rail Racer prototype

Well that's why it's a prototype, I'm working second car but want to test out the engine first to see if it has any potentail before I go to far with it. If it runs well at the show this weekend I'll complete the second car for it....if I get (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact