 Trains / 14951
Re: My own website is online.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 23:20:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Holger Matthes writes:
Hi floks,

over the last days I was "moc-ing" with html and now I might announce my LEGO®
related website:

http://www.home.fh-karlsruhe.de/~maho0013/bricks.htm

- mainly german language so far (sorry, I am working on a translation)
- mainly train related stuff you might know from brickshelf.com
- some pages are still missing (meetings, fokker, ..)

Let me know what you think!

Very good page, easy to browse. I'll be waiting for its completion (I need
the English version, I have not learned german yet :-).
Will you be adding legends or comments under the photos?

Regards,
HoMa

P.S. Off for Namibia on Monday :-)

Have fun there, and find a diamond!